(Effective & Last Modified October 15th, 2018)
Our Services include, among other things, delivering search results for products and services offered by third-party Merchants. We are NOT a party to any transaction you may enter with Merchants. If you have any questions, concerns or claims regarding a product or service you purchased by initiating a search using our Services, please address these to the relevant Merchant.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
2. ACCESS OR USING OUR SERVICE
(a) To access or use some content or features of our Site or Service, you may choose to provide us certain information, we may require you to provide certain information, or require that you establish an account with us through registration. Your access to certain content or features may be limited if you are not 18 years of age or older, or the legal age in your jurisdiction to form a legally binding agreement, or for other reasons.
(b) Whenever you submit information to us, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information and agree to, if the option is available, promptly update the information if there have been changes to the information you provided.
(c) Accounts. We may also impose restrictions on your ability to establish an account (e.g., age limits, restrict business entities from setting up accounts, limitations on the number of accounts, etc.). When registering an account, you may need to select a username ("ID") and password. You are responsible for keeping your ID and password, and other account information, confidential and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, whether or not you authorized such activities. You agree to notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account or ID and password by clicking here.
3. LIMITATION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION
4. ACCEPTABLE USE
(a) Our Site and Service (including, without limitation, Site Content and User Content) are provided for your information and personal, non-commercial use only. When using our Site or Service, you agree to comply with these Terms & Conditions, and all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- use our Site or Service in an unlawful or fraudulent manner or for such purposes, to collect personally identifiable information, or to impersonate other users;
- modify our copyright/trademark or other proprietary rights notices, or interfere with the security-related features of our Site or Service (e.g., those that prevent or restrict copying Site Content);
- use our Site or Service in any way to manipulate or distort, or undermine the integrity and accuracy of, any reviews and ratings, or take any action to interfere with, damage, disrupt any part of our Site or Service;
- use our Site or Service to send, knowingly receive, upload/post, download, any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- use our Site or Service to transmit or facilitate the transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material;
- use our Site or Service to transmit any data, or upload to our Site or Service any data, that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any portion of our Site or Service;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained our Site or Service, or use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from our Site or Service; or
- engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Site or Service.
5. USER CONTENT
(a) We may now or in the future permit you to post, upload, transmit through or otherwise provide through our Site or Service (collectively, "submit") messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information (e.g., your name, e-mail address, etc.) and other content (collectively "User Content"). For example, any comment, rating or review of a product or a merchant that you post through our Site or Service is your User Content.
(b) Standards . You agree not to submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from your User Content. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that your User Content:
- will be, in the context of reviews and ratings, based upon an actual shopping experience with the relevant merchant or third party, accurate (where facts are stated), reflect opinions genuinely held by you, and comply with all applicable laws;
- will be truthful, non-misleading and non-deceptive;
- will not contain any material which is tortious (e.g., defames or invades the privacy of any person, etc.), obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- will not promote sexually explicit material or violence, or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- does not breach any legal duty you owe to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- will not be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or provided with an intent to harass, upset or embarrass any other person;
- will not be provided with an intent to impersonate any person, to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, or to falsely give the impression that your User Content comes from someone else; or
- will not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act (e.g., criminal acts, copyright infringement, computer misuse, etc.).
(c) We may monitor, edit or remove any User Content for violation of the letter or spirit of these terms, or for any other lawful reason. However, we have no obligation to look for, edit or remove (except for removal of content pursuant to Section 15) any User Content for any reason including, without limitation, violation of these terms.
(d) Grant of Rights & Use . We do not claim ownership to your User Content. However, by submitting User Content, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner has expressly granted, to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sub licensable and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works based upon (e.g., translations, etc.), publicly display/perform, transmit and publish the User Content (in whole or in part) as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate in connection with our business and operations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called "moral rights" or rights of "droit moral" with respect to the User Content.
- By submitting User Content, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation, to use your biographical or other information about you including, without limitation, all or some of your name, alias, nickname and geographical location (e.g., "Todd W. - Columbus, OH," "Julie A. - Wyoming," etc.), in connection with broadcast, print, online, or other use or publication of your User Content consistent with the license granted in the previous paragraph.
- Without limiting the rights granted in the foregoing paragraphs, and for avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content, to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes, and provide third-parties your User Content. You acknowledge and agree that your User Content may be included on the websites and advertising networks of our distribution partners and third-party service providers (including their downstream users).